West Yorkshire Radiopharmacy Suite
Scope of Works
- Lead lined fully vinyl wall, doors, floor and ceiling.
- Air handling unit complete with insulated supply and extract ductwork.
- Cabinet extract system.
- Building Management Control System
- Steam Heating Pipework to AHU Coils from hospital supply.
- Chilled Water Cooling to AHU Coils from hospital supply.
- Interlocking Pass Through Hatches.
- Air-lock complete with interlocking access-controlled doors.
- Step-over barriers, fixed and mobile furniture.
- Lead lined storage furniture.
- Electrical Installation from hospital supplies.
- Lighting and emergency lighting installation.
- Extension of the existing addressable smoke and fire detection system.
- Data Installation to local patch panel.
Atlas Environments were appointed as the main contractor and principal designer for the refurbishment of the existing area to provide a fully validated EU GMP Radiopharmacy aseptic manufacturing clean room suite comprising Isolator rooms, inner support area, outer support area.