Midlands IVF Clinic
Atlas Environments were selected as the main contractor and principal designer for a new IVF Clinic within an existing science park. The facility was designed in collaboration with the client to meet the requirements of CQC, HEFA, local Planning and Building Control. The facility comprised of a fully vinyl Embryology Clean Room, Treatment rooms, Cryo store, Consultation rooms, Waiting Area & Reception.
Scope of Works
- Air Handling Unit complete with insulated supply and extract ductwork within new external compound.
- DX Cooling, LPHW Boilers, pumps, manifolds and pipework.
- Domestic hot water cylinders pumps and flow and return pipework.
- Cold water services including the application for a new Category 4 water supply.
- Laboratory Gas complete with Semi-automatic change over unit and alarm panel with external compound.
- Liquid nitrogen fill systems, oxygen depletion alarm linked to twin speed extraction and external compound.
- Epoxy liquid Nitrogen spill proof flooring.
- Building management system.
- Access control system.
- Data installation including patch panel and active hub.
- Lighting and emergency lighting installation.
- Addressable smoke and fire detection system.