Medical Devices Manufacture Wiltshire
Scope of Works
- Food safe hygienic partitioning system
- Self-levelling epoxy flooring and modular ceilings.
- Air Handling Unit complete with insulated supply and extract ductwork.
- Reverse jet dust extract units complete with ATEX damper heavy ductwork and explosion proof fan unit.
- DX condensing units.
- LPHW boilers, pumps, manifolds and pipework.
- Rotatory desiccant dryers.
- Building management controls systems.
- Electrical installation including panel board and mains distribution.
- Lighting and emergency lighting installation.
- Addressable smoke and fire detection system.
Atlas Environments were selected as the main contractor and principal designer responsible for the construction of an ISO Class 7 and 8 medical devices manufacturing cleanroom. The cleanroom designed to aid good manufacturing practice.