Contract Manufacturer North West
Atlas Environments were selected as the main contractor and principal designer responsible for the development and extension of an existing warehouse space into an FDA approved contract manufacturing cleanroom facility with all works carried out to meet with local building control and planning regulation. The clean rooms designed to aid good manufacturing practice.
Scope of Works
- Food safe hygienic partitioning system
- Self-levelling epoxy flooring and modular false ceilings.
- Air Handling Unit complete with insulated supply and extract ductwork.
- Reverse jet dust extract units complete with ATEX damper, heavy ductwork and explosion proof fan unit.
- Chilled water chiller, pumps, manifolds and pipework.
- LPHW boilers, pumps, manifolds and pipework.
- Domestic hot water cylinders pumps and flow and return pipework.
- Change areas including scrub sinks and shower block.
- Building management controls systems.
- Electrical installation including panel board and mains distribution.
- Lighting and emergency lighting installation.
- Addressable smoke and fire detection system.
- Air compressors, including auto changeover unit, dryers, filters and pipelines.
- Warehouse extension and mezzanine.